The health and welfare of our team, families, clients and candidate community are of the utmost importance to us as we actively monitor and adapt to the news surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
In our commitment to provide you with excellent service, we have put the following strategies in place allowing us to operate with as little disruption as possible.
This course of action has been decided following the advice of the appropriate government agencies.
· Our team is available to operate and communicate effectively and remotely from their respective residences.
· Our technology and databases are secure and well tested to work appropriately.
· Face-to-face meetings and events are being moved to teleconferencing or rescheduled, as appropriate.
· Our assessment services can be fully conducted remotely.
· We have implemented work-from-home to support the recommended social distancing initiatives.
· We have implemented a policy for our team who become ill or are concerned that they may have been exposed to the virus.
· We have postponed all business travel and are advising against personal travel to prevent increased risk.
· We want to assure you that our team remains committed to being fully accessible and responsive to your business needs.
In these unparalleled and challenging times and in the spirit of partnership, if there is anything we can do to assist you, or your business, please do not hesitate to reach out.
We hope that you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy as we navigate through this challenge.
The Bigwin Group